Do you go into overwhelm at the idea of filling your upcoming wellbeing event? Finding a group of people for a single event can be daunting especially if you have no e-mail list or a very small group of people on your Facebook page.
1. It helps to think of your potential clients as individuals not on-mass as a large group.
2. Do, an ideal client exercise for your event.
3. What is the best way to get your event noticed by your ideal clients? Leaflets – social media – networking – webinar.
4. Whether you are creating a Facebook event or designing a leaflet.
a. Is the title specific does it say what you do?
b. Is the image relevant to your event?
c. Post ongoing content in your events page keep clients interested.
5. When you are writing copy for your advert, Facebook event page or ask questions i.e. Do you love meditation? Our brains cannot help but ask questions.
You have a very small amount of time to get a potential clients attention so, make it as easy as possible for them to see what you are offering, make sure they have to do a minimal number of clicks on their phone or computer to book your event. Lastly stand back and view your marketing material as though you are a potential client can they find everything they need to about your event?
If you are up for it I would like your help to spread the word about my book - From Client to Clinic Owner - How to create your wellbeing business from the inside out.
Thank you for reading
A card deck of 51 cards designed with your wellbeing business in mind whether you need a little Motivation - Inspiration - Love - Flow there is a card for you.
Use your card deck as a gentle reminder that some times all we need is a word or a sentence to unlock our creative flow or to show us we are on the right path. Only you will know the wisdom each card holds and how it connect to your truth.